The plastic mixer must be installed and debugged by personnel before use, and can be put into use only after the technical performance indicators are specified and the experience has passed. The plastic mixer that is reassembled after disassembly and transportation should also be debugged before it can be used. Operators must be trained before they can start operation.
1 Inspection before homework:
(1) The operators of each shift should check the entire machine before starting the machine.
(2) Check whether there is aggregate in each hopper of the batching machine; whether the flat belt, inclined belt and cleaner are normal.
(3) Check whether there is water in the foundation pit at the bottom of the inclined belt or the hopper foundation pit.
(4) Check if there is water in the oil-water separator of the pneumatic part and if there is no oil in the oil cup.
(5) Check whether the air compressor oil is within the normal range, and manually drain the air tank.
(6) Check whether the main engine is abnormal, whether there is any material in the mixing tank, and whether the mixing arm is in good condition.
(7) Check whether the lubricating oil of the main engine reducer is sufficient.
(8) Check whether there is any leakage in the soft connection part of each powder material.
2 Power on and check before operation:
(1) Check whether the power supply is normal.
(2) Check whether each camera is working normally.
(3) Turn on the air compressor and check whether the pneumatic parts and pipelines are leaking.
(4) Turn on the host and check for other abnormal noises.
(5) Turn on the belt conveyor and check whether the flat belt and the inclined belt are running normally; the hopper-type plastic mixer checks the hopper's lifting conditions and whether the limit switches are working normally.
(6) Check whether the discharge door of the main engine and the discharge door of the batching machine open and close flexibly.
(7) Formal operation can only be performed after all the above inspections are normal.
3 Matters needing attention in homework:
(1) After the main engine is started, it is strictly forbidden to put your head or hands into the main engine tank to inspect and probe; it is strictly forbidden to repair or clean up all the belt conveyors when they are running.
(2) It is strictly prohibited to restart directly when the host is stuck or tripped during operation.
(3) When the machine fails during operation, it should be shut down for inspection, and the power supply should be turned off if necessary.
(4) If the voltage is found to be abnormal during operation, the power supply should be turned off, and the operation can be continued after the voltage returns to normal.
4 Precautions after homework:
(1) After the operation, the plastic mixer must be carefully cleaned (including the main engine tank, the discharge port, the inclined belt sand guide tank, the main engine dust collector, the ventilation port, and the connection part of the powder material port).
(2) If you need to clean the outside of the plastic mixer, turn off the power and wear good shoes. Do not spray the electrical parts directly when flushing, use plastic bags to wrap solenoid valves, limit switches, and junction boxes before flushing.
(3) Turn off the power after the operation, lock the electrical cabinet, doors and windows, etc. before leaving.
(4) After the winter operation, the water in the pumps and the water in the inlet pipe should be drained.
There are many things to pay attention to when using plastic mixers. I hope our above analysis can help you. If you want to see the plastic mixer, you can contact us.